Love-Life-Laughter

Monday, October 09, 2006

Tagged...

Well, i have been tagged by sugata to post a silly pic of mine. After procrastinating for a long time, today i thought I would rather be done with the impending task. Well, so began the search of a silly pic. Honestly, I am not an avid collector of photographs and so I had to do a lot of searching (yeah, no googling :D) to find a relevant pic.

After a lot of pondering, I chose the pics that form the part of the post. And the pics can be termed silly only in the situational context when they were clicked. So do read on....

I took this pic (the one below) when I was fed up of the long bus travel, waiting eagerly for my destination, with stomach growling with hunger and body aching. I call it silly because this was the least expected thing I could have done at that particular moment of time :D




This one is self-explanatory. After the party, which happened to be my freshers party here at DMS, IIT Delhi, when the pics were floated on the groups and this one was seen, everybody went into splits laughing for reasons pretty evident :p



Thats all I can think of at the moment. Would update more in due course :p And since this is the first time I have been tagged on blogger, let me pass on this funny (silly) tag to lalit and preeti :)

7 Comments:

  • man, i guess the pic of the mighty palm is not silly, u might be checking out the allergic effect of the hunger on ur palm ( i can c some grains coming up :D )...and the other pic...is that u, rohit?? how come, u look so slimmer,...is this the "Moti gal by ur side, EFFECT"... ;D , sorry for the remarks, but u r really looking cool and that ceases the silliness of the pic... :)

    By Blogger Shrinky, at 11:01 PM  

  • Damn you! I was trying to hide the fact that i dont have any silly pics by making some arbit interpretations of the pics i could lay my hand on, and here you are! dissecting them to prove they are not silly :D

    now, grains, yeah i was too hungry to possibly have something like that on any body part of mine ;)

    thanks for the slim compliment, but wait a sec what do u mean by "how come u look so slimmer?" i gained weight only for a temporary period, remember? :p and i rather warn u abt the moti ladki u talking about, she reads my blogs :)

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 11:56 PM  

  • Hmm!!

    Nice write up. But I still cant see why ppl would go in splits?

    Is there some thing that I am missing?

    ./R

    By Blogger fasttrack_ravi, at 8:41 AM  

  • @ fast_ravi

    Had u read my comment just above urs, u wud have understood... :)

    Thanks for the appreciation.

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 2:00 PM  

  • Hi .. dear roy!

    indeed i wud agree with lalan when he says that the 'hand wali' photu is not silly at all.. i wud rather label it as creative thinking .. but then since u had no other alternative ..

    the other one might be labelled as funny .. just so because you do appear to be a crazy drunkard somehow.. i dnt knw maybe or maybe not .. or its just me .. dazed at this hour .. psssttt!;)

    intresting idea of fwdin the tag!
    i might take in a few months to come up with something .. hehehe

    though iam quite curious to see what lalit comes up with ..

    By Blogger Brinder, at 11:42 AM  

  • @ preeti

    creative thinking or lack of ideas, this is all i could come up with, and to be honest, i am too smart to act silly :D and wait a sec, crazy drunkard? who me? nah, time is having a bad impact on ur thinking capabilities poor child :p dont take months to come up with the tag, contact me for quick solutions ;) hehe...

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 5:36 AM  

  • Well... finally you did it, lazy bones! The first picture is not silly, and the second ... well, I agree with Preeti. You do look like a crazy drunkard...

    By Blogger Joy Forever, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home