Love-Life-Laughter

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Use them for your happiness

I was a little sad today in the morning when a few of my friends completely ignored me. Although they are not great friends, but still, just for the amount of time we have known each other, i did not expect that from them. Accidentally, my roomie came online and i told him about it. I told him how i hate if someone asks me out for pity, one can easily find that out. I told him i did not feel good, for i never expected these friends, or for that matter, anyone to behave like that to me. He was patiently listening to me, when all of a sudden, he came up with something. He said "Rohit, use them for your happiness". I was shocked at first, could not fathom the words, and asked for explanation. He told me, go along with them, talk to them, mingle with them, extract ur happiness out of them, for that is urs, not theirs. I was lost in thinking when he pointed to a fact that many guys around me were scared of me. I wondered, and yes, it was true. I could see fear in eyes of many. When and how did this happen? "you dont talk bullshit with everyone", i was informed. This was true. I have my own net of comfort, beyond which i hardly let anyone penetrate and have a glance. I thought for a while, and i knew why did this happen. I have always mixed up with people who have struck a great rapport with me, and even though there exists a category called "just friends" for people, it did not exist for me anymore. And how does it matter to me then if these people ignore me? I started thinking evil for some time, talked to my roomie if i could dominate them? He firmly replied "No, dont. Just get along with them. Sip a cup of tea and add a little personal touch in the talk". He said, "Keep ur wrath within urself. Let them think u r fine. That ways u will use them for your happiness". I knew there's got to be a deeper meaning to it, and yes there was. Coming to think of it, my mood was a lot better after that. I promised myself i wont be disappointed and show it to anyone. I would extract my happiness out of all circumstances. All that for a would be manager! :)

3 Comments:

  • Hey Roy!! Amazing the details that i get to know about your character from your blog...

    lots more to know.. and iam looking foward to it...

    By Blogger Brinder, at 2:21 AM  

  • hey!
    i completely agree with pri, though i don't knw u much i never thought you wud be such a reserved person.
    you knw sumthing, i realise wht have u meant by the comments i then thought were rude.
    anyways, looking fwd to read lots more and eagerly waiting for the book ;)
    ciao!!

    By Blogger Panda , at 12:22 AM  

  • I completely understand your feelings... For me, the saddest thing is when friends ignore you, or hurt you. In fact something so tragic happened last week that I've decided not to make any more friends... even wrote about it in my previous blog post. Colleagues and companions and co-workers can't hurt me that much, right? :(

    By Blogger Joy Forever, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home