Love-Life-Laughter

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Thanks to orkut :-)

From your childhood to teenage, from college days to working environment, one thing that guys talk about is girls :) *but obviously*

But, not many find true friends in girls...I was, since childhood, impressed by how girls used to handle situations...starts with my mom, i used to see the epitome of efficiency in her...my sisters were a true example of true managers...

But i came to know the real inside of a girl when i met her...Yes, she is the person who has left a mark on my life...who has made my life so easy...I don't say i did not make friends with girls before, but only that i can so more relate to everything after i met her *i know she is reading this, and might blush for a while, but then as she says "i dont find reasons to complement her", this would be countering that*

She is one person who can cool me down when i am in the fiercest of my moods, she is someone to whom i can relate so much. She is always ears to my strangest of talks, to my foolish analysis, to my insane advices...and i see her growing as a very mature individual.

I wish she reaches all the heights that she has set for herself...I wish we two remain good friends forever!!!

All this, thanks to orkut...yes, that is where i met her!!!

PS: may be strange, but i felt like posting.

6 Comments:

  • Hey Rohit!! Lucky are the people who find true friends.I bet you are no less of a Gem either so tht gal is equally blessed to have you for a friend....you are special bossie :P

    By Blogger Brinder, at 10:13 PM  

  • well barkha, she makes her presence felt everywhere!!! [;)]Ahmmmm....

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 7:31 AM  

  • well ! man ;) tell me who that gal is polloi this is not fair ;) itna kuch lik do aur naam nahi bolo :(

    By Blogger Taggy :), at 10:56 PM  

  • taggy, read and re-read my previous comment, get the context and u would realize who she is!

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 11:00 AM  

  • Very nicely written Rohit... I can understand exactly what you mean as recently I have found a couple of very good friends who are girls... and guess what? I found them through Orkut too!

    By Blogger Joy Forever, at 12:35 PM  

  • @ phi_davinci - Yes Sir, enlightement, finally!!! :) Thanks for dropping by.

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home