Love-Life-Laughter

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Purpose of Blogging...

Lately, everybody around me had been giving me strange responses on the blog. I can categorize the responses into 1) I like your blog because its different from "what i did today" kinds usually people put up. 2) It seems you have ample time to interrogate yourself and write about the sad happenings in your life.

I was confused for a while, pondering over these two contrasting responses, when i realized the truth in its crude form. When i thought for a while, i could see that the people who were giving first kind of response are the ones who want to be in touch with their emotional self, who like to express their sentiments, and who are on the "relationship" vertex in the Action-Meaning-Relationship Traingle. Whilst the people who gave second kind of responses were action-packed.

I think i have already made it very clear through my posts, but would still repeat that my purpose of blogging is not to mention my daily life, or sharing news. The sole intention is to make myself feel happy about it, which is possible only when i touch my emotional chords. And Ergo, the content. I won't comment further.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Panda , at 12:08 AM  

  • ive always thought writing ur thoughts helps... and blogging is a lovely way to express urself...
    i like the new perspective i get on the thought frm the comments...

    nice post rohit :D

    By Blogger Panda , at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home