Love-Life-Laughter

Saturday, July 05, 2008

I love Mumbai

Yes, everyone is amazed by my public declaration, some think it is because of some added perquisites ;) and some others think i have gone plain crazy, but the fact is "I have before, and I still do love Mumbai"

There is a different feeling that I get in this place, a sense of urgency, to be always at my feet, doing one thing or the other. Never does my otherwise "ready to idle around" mind get a chance to analyze or over-analyze things which are better left unthought of. This place had a special association for me from last summers when i was here. I loved the two months that I had spent here, and had always wished to come again. This time, when i came back, its all the more better. I have made some real good friends, and have had some real good times with them.

So, be it fighting for space in locals, or watching the horizon on beaches, i am adding memories, at a speed much higher than I ever imagined I would. This city is giving me something that I had always desired, a simple yet satisfying life, where at the end of the day, I am happy, really happy :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home