Love-Life-Laughter

Monday, December 24, 2007

The two little angels

Long time this is due, an update on my twin nephews. Afterall, they are one of the reasons I smile much more these days. The duo have matured (relatively, alrite!) quite a lot, and the elder one has even started greeting you (obviously, on hearing a codeword from mom :P).

Ashman, the elder one, is a serious thinker, and quite agressive at it. Believe me when i say, in any circumstance, he evaluates the pros and cons and takes the action which would maximize his utlity function. LOL. I know that does sound a little too much MBAish, but he does exactly that. He is the doer, the attention seeker, the brave, the protector, the ruler, from his expressions. He wants it all, for himself, and even knows how to get it. Its not surprising when he is found dominating the younger one (younger by 2 min he is :D), using force, intelligence to get over him and reach his desired target, which could be anything ranging from getting into grandpa's lap to driving the little scooter. Yes, they both are 1 year of age, so its a stationary scooter :)

Arnav, the younger one, is more emotional, less self centred, less (relatively) judgmental, and more childish. There are times when i feel he has grown up slower than ashman, but then i realize its not like that. In reality, the elder one has matured too fast, he is beating his age, and I am sure he is gonna be a strategic thinker/doer soon :P Back to arnav, he is so sweet that he would not resist much when the bro would snatch away the prize possession. May be he knows he can't dominate him, but whatever it is, he thinks less on material things, thats what i feel. He is happy making others happy, is more emotional, and pure. Saying that does not mean that the elder one is not all this, just that arnav has these characteristics a tad more than ashman.

There's a clear divide between people who like either of them more. The ones who treasure sweetness, cuteness, and childishness in kids like arnav more. But the ones u expect the kids to be highly active, understanding, and mature like ashman more.

Haha, thats where my analysis ends. I am watching n waiting for both of them to grow up, to see whether what i predict of them comes true or not. But anyhow, both of them are really really amazing kids, best on the block :)

PS: Blogger isn't been helpful in attaching pics, u can check them out in my orkut album

6 Comments:

  • oye tu sudhar ja.. analytical thinker..abhi se he bacchon ki bhavishyavani likhni shuru kar di .. tujhe toh behavioral analyst hona chahiye tha tu kahan manager plus engineer baan baitha...:)

    By Blogger Brinder, at 11:08 AM  

  • Hi Rohit, I have just gone through your profile in google, I liked, what you have written. Actually, I like reading, and writing too. But dunno, how to create a blog. So, Can't send the link. You can catch me on gmail(online). Thanks. Take care.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:02 PM  

  • hey buddy... awesome reading it man... :D can imagine how much fun u must b havin at home in the vacations wid these 2 lil kids! :)

    have fun... :)

    By Blogger Naresh, at 12:37 AM  

  • @ pri

    i am seriously considering an alternate profession in behavioral sciences :P

    @ arti

    Thats alrite dear. Lemme know ur gmail id, would catch up with u there. Also, if u like writing, you should learn how to blog, would teach you that too! :)

    @ naresh

    Thanks bro, but the catch is that they are in delhi, my sister's sons na...so i get to meet them more often when i am in college :P

    u too have fun in Goa! cheerio!

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 2:47 AM  

  • Thanks Rohit.
    You know what..Last two days back I had night duty, I read Two little angels(written on 24th dec) and i am totally agree with your friend Brinderpreet that, Tumhe toh Behavioral analyst hona chahiye tha, Manager plus enginner match nahi kar raha.I liked "Train chut rahi hai kya "very much.'coz I have done my 3months training from Mumbai.So, I recollected my memories that how horrible travelling in local trains.And I liked the way you thought in" What do you do when you are begged? " very few peoples think about this type of issues, specially when they enjoy in restaurant.
    Again I would like to tell you is "GREAT"
    Take care, keep smiling and keep writing.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:59 PM  

  • My gmail id is: arti.nagpal2@gmail.com.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home