Love-Life-Laughter

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Long time no blogging...

Yeah, its a real long break i have had from blogging. But, i am back, back for good. Past few months have been very special for me, in a lot many ways. And i have been successful in rediscovering myself, for the good.

Well, the good news, as most of you would know by now, is that I got placed, and so the 2 yr break from work was justified (i know thats putting it curtly, but thats what truly it was!) But this break taught me a lot of things, truly. For instance, I came to know what my dear friend meant when he said "When u are ready to do an MBA, u are ready to shed away your innocence." So correct! These 1 and a half odd years have been like a dreamland movie, where I saw it all, and had to come out of it untouched. But the fun part is, that its very late when you realize that its just a movie :) Ok, I know that sounds complicated. Putting it simply, there are many things that you do in a bschool, with no intentions of having meant to do them, or even the slighest belief of the implication, good or bad. You do them, just for the heck of it, because you are in a business school.

These days, I have been giving sermons on why everyone should do an MBA. The prime reason I quote (:P) is that it teaches you how weird can people be, at times, and gives you opportunities to be effective in handling them. They say, that an MBA teaches you team spirit, organization, coordination, and all that jargon. I say, if not anything else, an MBA does teach you how to get your work done, in the worst of the situations, with the worst team that you could possibly have, with people having opinions as diverse as that of the japanese and the americans. Phew, to sum it all, it teaches u a lot, unknowingly...

There are a lot of things I want to write about, really. But for now, I would close this one, and come up with individual posts on those issues soon :)

Cheerio!

3 Comments:

  • E X C E L L E N T . . .

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:28 AM  

  • @arti

    Thanks arti! Would appreciate if you write more!

    By Blogger Rohit Mahajan, at 10:46 AM  

  • muaaah muaaah !!
    kind of feel this is my story as i am going through it..
    it makes you feel like a meaningless piece of individual sometimes wherein u r left to ponder if this is what you came here to do???
    Funny that it is meant to be what it is :)
    Thnks to Roy for putting it the way he always does ...

    By Blogger Brinder, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home