Love-Life-Laughter

Monday, March 05, 2007

Philosophical me...

It's been a long long time since i last posted. But, thats mostly because of the MBA groove (yeah, thats what i call it) i have got into these days. Life's moving at a fast pace, when i wanted it to slow down, so i could take each thing at a time. And its moving real fast, sometimes becomes difficult for me to catch up, and comprehend. But, i am enjoying, every day :) Because with every such action-packed day, i get closer to my goals, away from the influence of any kind of dampeners, if any. Past few months have taught me more than i could have imagined them to do. For the good, mostly. Somehow, i feel like experimenting with the untouched facets of my personality, trying every possible way to deal with a situation. Not to forget the added confidence it provides me, for I am, once again, at ease with what I am. I know this might sound way too philosophical, or incomprehensive to understand or react to, but believe me, i'd rather prefer it this way. And, i have my reasons.

Life looks different from different angles and at different points in time. On one hand, it might offer a lot of opportunities/challenges, but on the other hand, it might offer blockages/betrayal/pitfalls. It takes our test every now and then. And the ones who pass consistently are the ones who become successful in the end. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to understand what it has on offer. These are the times when we fail to discover its true meaning, and intent. In such times of confusion, what helps is perseverance, stability and control.

Coming back to what life's offering me these days, I'm satisfied with the fact that it's keeping me occupied enough to avoid the gruesome work of the empty mind. And once again, I am enjoying it :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home