Love-Life-Laughter

Friday, October 14, 2005

Living another life through dreams....

This time when i was travelling in train, dozing off to sleep every now and then as always, at one moment i felt as if i was switching between two different lives, being pulled constantly towards each of them alternatively. When i fell asleep, something was fetching me from sleep to come to consciousness and in the way, the part in my dream was left incomplete. Similarly, when i was awake, i had this constant heaviness which was pulling me into sleep, not concluding meaningfully in the real world and a stealth motive attached along with it which was never disclosed. I had never felt stranger in my life till now. For a moment, i could not really make out what was happening. I am always excited by the mere mention of the word dreams and thinking about life in dreams caught my awareness to the extent that i planned to blog about it later.

Dreams - i used to associate the word with nightmares which i used to get early in the morning and sometimes i used to scream. Slowly, i realized that there are good dreams too, its just that we don't tend to remember them that much. Dreams have always excited me, a simple interpretaion of a simple dream ignites my imagination and propels me to look for analysis every time i dream something queer. But, its not everytime that i manage an analysis, so i have to usually live with the fact that its pretty normal to deam about strange things, of all you know they might not be s significant as to attract your attention. Given a chance, i would prefer remembering my dreams in the morning because they would act as good start of the day. But then, i also would have to remember the bad dreams, so i compromise with God's methodology and convention and lead my life dreaming happlily without the trouble of making much meaning out of the dreams!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home