Love-Life-Laughter

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Intuitions...

I keep on saying that my intuitions come out true....many people laugh out...but deep inside i know there is something that sends me signals, that helps me decide, that is true to my conscience. A recent happening has reaffirmed my belief. When i was coming from calcutta hoping that it would be the last time i would see Howrah Bridge in front of my eyes, deep inside of me i had this intuition that somehow i would be brought back to this city, otherwise the farewell would not have been this meagre. Something told me that there is some unfinished task in the city, some unravelled mystery, some hidden journey that i had yet to embark upon. I wanted not to go back to the city because i have not had many good memories attached with it, but i knew that the more i despise the city the more i will be drawn towards it. And as it appears now, i shall have to stay for quite some time in the city of joy - Kolkata as my posting location at Wipro has been fixed as Kolkata. I may not think all the time the reason behind this, but i know that there is sure something that has kept me attached to the city. Well, my future will tell what and i am ready to face it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home