Love-Life-Laughter

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Innocence vs World

I was just giving it a rare thought that why do people have to grow up and loose their innocence? When we are children, nothing bothers us. We possess all the qualities that a "good person" should possess. But, as we grow up, all of these qualities are eroded one by one. And the answer that we get is, ITS WORLD!!! U GOTTA MOVE WITH IT!!!

I ask everyone why do we need to loose our innocence. Agreed, that innocence brings along with it some immaturity, but isn't that taken care of by the age? Whenever i watch a Tom and Jerry Cartoon, thats when i am innocent and i want to hold on that moment, 'cuz deep inside my heart i fear that this moment's gonna pass and then i have to wear the mask again. The mask of worldliness, the mask that may slowly be killing my innocence but which currently helps me flow with the river. I dare ask sometimes "Do i have to do it" and i can't trust my own self when the answer that comes is "Do u have an option?"

Mind sometimes leads me to a "fairy tail" world where i am so pure n untouched, but at the end i am knocked to my senses and i fear to admit that i have to return back. I fight my days thinking may be a day will come when i won't have to wear that mask...I wish such a day comes...

PS : I know i have gone against the very idea of the blog i.e. happiness, but couldn't stop my feelings. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home