Love-Life-Laughter

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I never used to believe in sunsigns..

Yeah, there was a time i used to mock my friends for believing in the planets n their motions, the heavenly n the unexplainable, the supersititious n the strange. And there is this time when i believe in each and every word of sunsigns, of the planetary shifts, of their effects on my life. The transition was triggered by the realization that whatever was written in my sunsign was 100% truth. Thats what i am. Sometime back, when i first read a detailed description of my sunsign "Cancer", i was shocked to read it because what my mind said was "Thats me, They are explaining me". I felt like it was written exclusively for me and felt proud of the fact until later when i was told that the same holds for all people of my sunsign. But, the writing had done its magic till then. I was ensnared by it, it led me in believing each and every stuff related to it.

Later, i started drawing conclusions like the majority(aleast 50%) of my friends were librans or capricorns and that the same must apply to all people of my sunsign. I was discouraged by different responses for some other cancerians, but i still held my belief high. Then, it struck me that the 3 sunsigns - Cancer, Libra and Capricorn are related in some way. There is some unknown thing common in all 3 of them. Yeah, i went in search of that unknown thing, only to realize that its not for me to find out. Its all written in God's language. I can only take relief from the fact that i deduced something meaningful.

Now, these days, whenever the subject of sunsign comes up, a strange sort of smile comes to my face, sometimes even unexplainable to myself, but yeah...it resides there...on my face...in my conscience!!!!

1 Comments:

  • nahi kuch nahi ,

    mein kuch nahi kahunga bus itna hi kahunga

    ------>itna sanata kyo hai bhai <-------

    By Blogger Ashish Singa, at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home