Love-Life-Laughter

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Hyderabad

Babu! Anna! Matladu! Chepu! Ray-taan! Cheque-an! Kitna Hona? Bhijata hun! Deta na main! Kiddar ku jaata? 4 days in hyderabad, and I have already heard these words enough number of times to have them registered in my cache memory :)

There are so many KFC's in this city. On my drive from office to home, i see atleast 3 of them, and have to control my temptation of digging into a zinger, courtesy my resolution to get slimmer.

There are more malls/retail outlets/pubs/restuarants in Hi-Tech city than IT offices :D

I get paranthas with curd, butter and sabzi for breakfast? Beat that?

The city is filled with "gudas," "purs" and "pets" (if you know what I mean :P)

I recently learnt that "nainu ninnu chimpastanu" doesn't mean "I Love you" :O It actually means "I will tear myself" :O :O :O

There's a type of paan called "Meenakshi," and the dosas aren't all that great here.

Every city looks so slow in front of Mumbai. So slow.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home